Here at Cider Chat enthusiasts from around the world gather to chat with you and I about all things cider.
- Cidermaker or Cider maker?
- Hard Cider, Cider, Cidre, Sidra?
- Like brewing beer or fermenting grapes?
- Where is the closest cider bar?
- Do you use pasteurized or unpasteurized cider?
- What is concentrated juice and does cryo cider (frozen cider) fall under concentrate too?
And we are chatting with all the best cidermakers in the world and finding out about.
- Barrel aging cider
- Wild yeast fermentation
- Keeving tips
- Hops in cider
The list goes on and on as we all journey down the orchard path to Ciderville!
Making me want you to know that, “I have some of the answers to those questions, but not all of the answers..at least not all the time.”
And that is the perfect reason to have a chat.
Together via this podcast and cider hub we are on the journey to Ciderville.
We toast in celebration of cider; As a libation, a gift from the gods, a taste of terroir, and a hard pressed good time.
Listen to Episode 000 – Welcome to Cider Chat! You’ll hear more about my roots in cider as an award winning cidermaker, writer and libations enthusiast and some juicy details about this podcast.
Upcoming episodes and the archive of past episode can be found at the Podcast Page.
Cider Chat is available on:
Meanwhile, while I am cleaning out my virtual carboy and getting each new amazing episode ready for you!
- Take a moment now to subscribe to Cider Chat so you won’t miss the train to Ciderville.
- And please do send me a note if you have a Cider Chat topic or are interested in being interviewed.
Send your email to Ria@ciderchat.com
See you in Ciderville
Ria a.k.a. Cider Chat MC
Keep the chat thriving