Stem Cider was started by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, Michigan natives who founded their urban cidery in Denver Colorado. Since opening in 2014, they have already been awarded a bevy of cider medals at the Great Lakes International Cider and Perry Competition (GLINTCAP) see list below.
Stem brings apple and “single strength” juice in from Colorado’s western Slope towns of Paonia, Hotchkiss, and as well as the state of Michigan and the Pacific Northwest.
10 GLINTCAP Awards 2016 for Stem Ciders
- Le Chene – Silver/Wood Aged Cider and Perry
- Whiskey Barrel Aged Apricot – Silver/Wood Aged Cider and Perry
- Banjo – Bronze/Wood Aged Cider and Perry
- Perry – Bronze/Wood Aged Cider and Perry
- Crabby Neighbor Bronze / New World Cider – Modern
- L’acier Bronze / New World Cider – Modern
- Winesap Bronze / New World Cider – Modern
- Branch & Bramble Bronze/Fruit
- Remedy Silver/ Hopped|Herbal Cider
Visit or contact Stem Ciders
- Website: www.stemciders.com/
- Address: 2811 Walnut St #150 | Denver, CO 80205
- Telephone: (720) 443-3007
Stem’s Tap Room hours
- Mon–Thu: 4PM–10PM
- Sat: Noon–11PM
Notables in this chat
- @HVmidwinterfest Huon Vally Mid Winter Fest
- Subscribe to Carla Snyder’s bog Cider Culture
- What is Monkey Poop coffee?
Patrons at the $3/month or more receive the Neil Worley chat on Keeving. A 15-page document loaded with keeving tips. There are more offering for Patrons, find out more by visiting the Patreon page for Cider Chat.