20 chats! Dang that was amazing. I hope you enjoy going deep into Ciderville like I do!
Mentions in this chat?
Lots of first time ciders where….drumroll:
- Angry Orchard
Make sure to listen to Amy’s chat around the 36 minute mark in this chat as she tells her tale of cider as it helps her with a gluten-free diet and how Virtue Cider is her pick for the least amount of sugars.
Ask for the following 6 #CiderGoingUP Campaign cider supporters – By supporting these cider makers, you in turn help Ciderville.
- Big Apple Hard Cider – NYC : listen to Danielle von Scheiner on episode 35
- Kurant Cider – Pennsylvania : listen to Joe Getz on episode 14
- Oliver’s Cider and Perry – Herefordshire/UK ; listen to Tom Oliver on episode 29
- Santa Cruz Cider Company – California : listen to Nicole Todd on episode 60
- The Cider Project – California
- Albermale CiderWorks : listen to Chuck Shelton on episode 56
Go to this page to see the ciderchat.com show notes page with photos
Please Help Support Cider Chat Please donate today. Help keep the chat thriving!
Find this episode and all episodes at the page for Cider Chat’s podcasts.
Follow on twitter @ciderchat
Haven’t downloaded this chat yet? Here is is again.