“The Nose” is back helping Ria sort through the past year and celebrate this 100th episode of Cider Chat!
We delve into wild yeast, terroir, and hear a bit from every single guest on the past 50 episodes of Cider Chat.
To listen to episodes 1-50 go to this page.
Listen to episodes 51-100 go to this page.
Raise a glass and celebrate the first 100 episode of cidercentric audio with chats with makers, enthusiast, and folks in the cider trade around the world.
Mentions in this Chat
Colin Scott of episode 93 will be selling cider apple trees in a bucket. $20 at CiderDays place your order now!
Ask for the following 9 #ciderGoingUP Campaign sponsors – By supporting these cider makers, you in turn help Cider Chat
- Kurant Cider – Pennsylvania : listen to Joe Getz on episode 14
- Big Apple Hard Cider – NYC : listen to Danielle von Scheiner on episode 35
- Oliver’s Cider and Perry – Herefordshire/UK ; listen to Tom Oliver on episode 29
- Santa Cruz Cider Company – California : listen to Nicole Todd on episode 60
- The Cider Project aka EthicCider– California
- Albermale CiderWorks : listen to Chuck Shelton on episode 56
- Cider Summit : listen to Alan Shapiro founder of this cider fest on episode 75.
- Ramborn Cider Co. Luxembourg.
- Big Fish Cider Co. Virginia
Please Help Support Cider Chat Please donate today. Help keep the chat thriving!
Find this episode and all episodes at the page for Cider Chat’s podcasts.
Follow on twitter @ciderchat
Haven’t downloaded this chat yet? Here is is again.